Organic American Virginia Flue Cured
– Virginia Flue Cured Tobacco Leaf is commonly used in cigarette, pipe, and hookah tobacco blends.
– Minor spots or discolorations on Virginia Flue Cured leaves are normal and are no cause for concern.
– Flue cured tobacco is one of the most commonly used tobacco leaves in the industry, as it is a major component in cigarette blends for almost every type of cigarette, and is also used as hookah and pipe tobacco all over the world.
– Although this tobacco leaf is “uncut”, we do not consider it a wrapper grade leaf because it is not handled in the same fashion as the whole cigar leaves. Organic tobaccos tend to lack the quality as other tobaccos, because they are less touched and handled.
– You can enjoy your smoke with peace of mind knowing that this leaf has never been handled by commercial processors, and was grown and handled totally ORGANICALLY!